Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 rips
#8
(04-04-2013, 06:20 PM)theo_mm Wrote: Sure, but it will be a while till they're all up since I'm busy. I'll upload them in groups e.g. Edo, Konoha, Sound etc..


Thank you very much!

Anyway if you still have problems with the Madara model (or with the others), I think I can fix them because I've already fixed one from nuns2.
If you need help, I'm here!


Messages In This Thread
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 rips - by theo_mm - 03-17-2013, 06:24 AM
RE: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 rips - by loriscangini - 04-05-2013, 05:33 AM
RE: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 rips - by AsfaR - 04-26-2013, 04:52 AM
2 New Models - by NessMati55 - 05-19-2013, 09:34 AM
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 - by Ridho - 12-13-2013, 11:11 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)