Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Ducktales NES
#10
(04-04-2013, 04:54 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: Looks good, but keep in mind there are unique sprites for all three endings.

Thanks I'll find and capture those next and add them to the sheet.

Also I found a little more to the level Select screen while trying to make sure and get the rest of the McDuck sprites so I updated my first ever TSR sheet (submitted on one of the older forums...)

[Image: NES-Ducktales-TitleandLevelSelect.png]

I hope this helps and isn't to much trouble...


Messages In This Thread
Ducktales NES - by JOBNED1 - 03-31-2013, 10:17 PM
RE: Ducktales NES - by Davy Jones - 04-01-2013, 03:17 AM
RE: Ducktales NES - by JOBNED1 - 04-01-2013, 07:53 AM
RE: Ducktales NES - by Ton - 04-01-2013, 06:39 PM
RE: Ducktales NES - by JOBNED1 - 04-04-2013, 12:28 AM
RE: Ducktales NES - by Garamonde - 04-04-2013, 09:08 AM
RE: Ducktales NES - by Davy Jones - 04-04-2013, 09:39 AM
RE: Ducktales NES - by JOBNED1 - 04-04-2013, 02:42 PM
RE: Ducktales NES - by Random Talking Bush - 04-04-2013, 04:54 PM
RE: Ducktales NES - by JOBNED1 - 04-04-2013, 05:05 PM
RE: Ducktales NES - by Garamonde - 04-25-2013, 04:37 PM
RE: Ducktales NES - by Ton - 04-25-2013, 10:27 PM
RE: Ducktales NES - by Garamonde - 04-25-2013, 10:37 PM
RE: Ducktales NES - by JOBNED1 - 04-27-2013, 12:36 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)