Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 rips
#4
Hi theo_mm!

I've a question for you!
Can you upload the models you extracted here (or wherever you want)?
I can't get the game because I've a very slow internet connection, so, if you can upload the models (or the .xfbin files of the characters) I'll be eternally grateful!!

Thanks in advance!


Messages In This Thread
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 rips - by theo_mm - 03-17-2013, 06:24 AM
RE: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 rips - by loriscangini - 04-04-2013, 11:52 AM
RE: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 rips - by AsfaR - 04-26-2013, 04:52 AM
2 New Models - by NessMati55 - 05-19-2013, 09:34 AM
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 - by Ridho - 12-13-2013, 11:11 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)