Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

what do you mean finish your sprites
#1
HAHAHA im horrible i didnt feel like finishing the spyro sprites it was nice and all but too much work for me right now in my last year of high school you know??
so i'm working on this ancient rathian sprite because i redownloaded promotion and i remembered why i loved using it so i decided to make a sprite in it!!
I initially made this as a bit of practice of "index painting" but i don't think i really did so cause I ended up just doing my usual pixel art stuff, only using a premade gradient or two and the darken/lighten tool :P so i guess it's not too bad?
[Image: f046e4b1143bc183a53be1dedef8c0f6.png]
anyways, not too confident on the shading of the tongue or the tail. edits would be greatly appreciated! And this time, I WILL finish this. XD;


Messages In This Thread
what do you mean finish your sprites - by Cytric Acid - 04-03-2013, 09:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)