Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Sprites
Puzzles 038-040 [Puzzles] - 3/4/2013

[Image: ibqJB8N6Hobvsp.png]
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box (DS)

Just a quickie for now, been busy with some other stuff.

By the way, I replaced the list of sheets in the first post with a link to my TSR submitter profile, since that's way easier and I don't have to update it manually.
Also after you added that rule about requesting in submission topics, I decided that I'd make a little thing saying that I take requests and my terms for them. I probably won't get many since there are more well-known rippers than me, but who knows. I'll probably add something about it in my sig too.


Messages In This Thread
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 05-02-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:45 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:47 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 11-04-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 12-29-2012, 04:01 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by puggsoy - 04-03-2013, 06:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)