Over this past month I was trying to master Akira Toriyama's art style and did a few doodles. 
[spoiler=Gotenks]![[Image: 0gp96sd.jpg]](http://imgur.com/0gp96sd.jpg)
I drew this about 3 weeks ago. I was trying to figure out how to correctly place eyes and how to draw the DBZ face (you'll probably notice the rather thick eyebrows, which I think was a mistake).
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Kid Goku]![[Image: a1bB0zO.jpg]](http://imgur.com/a1bB0zO.jpg)
I always had trouble drawing Goku. I tried this, and what do you know! It worked!
I thought that his bangs were too evened out while it was supposed to look more wild in this drawing, but practice makes perfect right?
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Random Saiyan]![[Image: cYBFaEy.jpg]](http://imgur.com/cYBFaEy.jpg)
I drew this 2 weeks ago. After I improved my skills a bit, I tried making a completely random saiyan to push myself somewhat. I really like this drawing because it's my only drawing where a character is wearing complete saiyan armor. I tried my best with the eyes.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=BlueBlur97 Super Saiyan]![[Image: uoTpgHi.jpg]](http://imgur.com/uoTpgHi.jpg)
After my drawing skills improved greatly, I began to wonder what my ref would look like as a super saiyan. Then I doodled this up!
I gave my ref a different hair style in this form and gave his some battle damage, along with gloves and a tattered spandex top and pants.
This is, so far, my favorite drawing. Not because of my ref, but this was the first drawing that I was actually satisfied with. I thought that the eye placement was finally correct, the shape of the face was good, and I failed making his facial expression numerous times until this drawing. I wasn't really aming for originality, but just testing my skill... Again.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Sonic the Hedgehog]![[Image: Y7URXFS.jpg]](http://imgur.com/Y7URXFS.jpg)
I never drew Sonic in a while, and everytime I did, I used a reference and it always turned out crappy. I made this today.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Gotenks]
![[Image: 0gp96sd.jpg]](http://imgur.com/0gp96sd.jpg)
I drew this about 3 weeks ago. I was trying to figure out how to correctly place eyes and how to draw the DBZ face (you'll probably notice the rather thick eyebrows, which I think was a mistake).
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Kid Goku]
![[Image: a1bB0zO.jpg]](http://imgur.com/a1bB0zO.jpg)
I always had trouble drawing Goku. I tried this, and what do you know! It worked!
I thought that his bangs were too evened out while it was supposed to look more wild in this drawing, but practice makes perfect right?[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Random Saiyan]
![[Image: cYBFaEy.jpg]](http://imgur.com/cYBFaEy.jpg)
I drew this 2 weeks ago. After I improved my skills a bit, I tried making a completely random saiyan to push myself somewhat. I really like this drawing because it's my only drawing where a character is wearing complete saiyan armor. I tried my best with the eyes.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=BlueBlur97 Super Saiyan]
![[Image: uoTpgHi.jpg]](http://imgur.com/uoTpgHi.jpg)
After my drawing skills improved greatly, I began to wonder what my ref would look like as a super saiyan. Then I doodled this up!
I gave my ref a different hair style in this form and gave his some battle damage, along with gloves and a tattered spandex top and pants.This is, so far, my favorite drawing. Not because of my ref, but this was the first drawing that I was actually satisfied with. I thought that the eye placement was finally correct, the shape of the face was good, and I failed making his facial expression numerous times until this drawing. I wasn't really aming for originality, but just testing my skill... Again.

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Sonic the Hedgehog]
![[Image: Y7URXFS.jpg]](http://imgur.com/Y7URXFS.jpg)
I never drew Sonic in a while, and everytime I did, I used a reference and it always turned out crappy. I made this today.
[/spoiler]
