Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I Have registered and brought gifts!
#13
There there pal dont be afraid of these critisism take it and absorb it into your head i to felt the same when i 1st join this forum but i learned to get use to it. In other forums i joined all the said was its good and really my sprites were horrible but when i joined here my spriteing improved alot so if your really into spriting then you should just learn from the comments people give you no matter how mean it is.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I Have registered and brought gifts! - by Wes - 12-13-2008, 05:03 PM
RE: I Have registered and brought gifts! - by King of Bad Posters - 12-13-2008, 08:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)