Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Masquemon
#11
Billy E. Orange could be leaning more towards Mr. Goldenface, and I think his back is too big compared to his legs. Mr. Goldenface's face could be more readable (atm I'm seing a : ( emoticon on his face) and the body of water (I'm assuming it is) looks really small for someone to be half-submerged. Unless it is a small but deep water hole or that is actually his slimy legs.

As for the background, what about making the canvas a bit bigger? I don't know about you, but it looks kinda cluttered for me (by cluttered, I mean the placement of pond, characters etc).


Messages In This Thread
Masquemon - by megaMasquerain - 11-04-2012, 05:51 AM
RE: Masquemon - by recme - 11-04-2012, 07:23 AM
RE: Masquemon - by Garamonde - 11-04-2012, 12:18 PM
RE: Masquemon - by Gwen - 11-04-2012, 02:36 PM
RE: Masquemon - by megaMasquerain - 11-20-2012, 11:30 AM
RE: Masquemon - by Gors - 11-20-2012, 12:06 PM
RE: Masquemon - by megaMasquerain - 11-20-2012, 12:35 PM
RE: Masquemon - by Gors - 11-20-2012, 12:54 PM
RE: Masquemon - by megaMasquerain - 11-20-2012, 01:15 PM
RE: Masquemon - by megaMasquerain - 03-25-2013, 08:41 PM
RE: Masquemon - by Gors - 03-26-2013, 06:52 AM
RE: Masquemon - by megaMasquerain - 03-26-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: Masquemon - by StarSock64 - 03-27-2013, 01:52 AM
RE: Masquemon - by Ekoi - 03-27-2013, 02:10 AM
RE: Masquemon - by Zadaben - 03-27-2013, 10:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)