When I open the UV editor and scale it uniformly (ctrl + alt ), I get this...
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
Yet outside of the UV editor the UV selection looks like this...
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
Is something wrong with the model? Because all I see is two hands and some weird shapes that don't make sense for the rest of the model. I'm not sure if Xenosaga III is just not a friendly game to rip from, or if this is how it goes for most games, either way it seems wrong.
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]Yet outside of the UV editor the UV selection looks like this...
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]Is something wrong with the model? Because all I see is two hands and some weird shapes that don't make sense for the rest of the model. I'm not sure if Xenosaga III is just not a friendly game to rip from, or if this is how it goes for most games, either way it seems wrong.

