Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Kirby's Dream Land Remake Project [open to anyone]
(03-22-2013, 10:28 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: um I don't think so because he wasn't in Kirby's Dream Land. Tongue
and I think that's too much of a stretch to be considered a "new action", like sliding and whatnot.

Wouldn't it be better to file Masked dedede and any Revenge of the King stuff that wasn't in the original EX mode under the add in later after everything else is done catergory? I mean, if Nintendo ever DID remaster/remake Kirby's dreamland like they did adventure, EX mode would probably be a lot like revenge of the king will a world and a few more levels added.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Kirby's Dream Land remake project - by recme - 03-06-2013, 08:02 AM
RE: Kirby's Dream Land Remake Project [open to anyone] - by Terminal Devastation - 03-23-2013, 12:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)