03-21-2013, 09:54 PM
Aw no feedbacks? 
Anyways I made this out of vectors while I was bored [Mar 2013]:

Anyways I made this out of vectors while I was bored [Mar 2013]:
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
[ART] Nova's low quality noobish arts
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
[ART] Nova's low quality noobish arts - by Hypernova - 03-09-2013, 01:06 AM
RE: [ART] Nova's low quality noobish arts - by Hypernova - 03-10-2013, 12:54 AM
RE: [ART] Nova's low quality noobish arts - by Hypernova - 03-21-2013, 09:54 PM
RE: [ART] Nova's low quality noobish arts - by Hypernova - 04-03-2013, 11:33 PM
RE: [ART] Nova's low quality noobish arts - by RoboSpongie - 08-31-2013, 10:05 PM
|