Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Animated music video
#3
(03-20-2013, 02:44 AM)Previous Wrote: Moved to Creativity since the focus is more on the animation rather than the pixel art (which is rather hard to judge anyways, this being animated and a youtube video).

I don't have much to say about it myself, all I noticed is that the cigarette looks rather odd being glued to his lower lip at 0:49, that looks rather unnatural (besides, some shadow casted from it on the lip could help to make it look less pasted on, but more like it's actually there).

Hey sorry about that, yeah that's actually something I was thinking, part of the reason it is hard to judge as pixel art is that the frame resolution needs to me much lower so the pixels become more apparent. Shading is something I need to work on, just makes the animating more complicated. Cheers for the advise and sorry again for posting in the wrong place. I'm a little new to the whole forum thing.


Messages In This Thread
Animated music video - by SpaceFader - 03-19-2013, 09:09 PM
RE: Animated music video - by Previous - 03-20-2013, 02:44 AM
RE: Animated music video - by SpaceFader - 03-20-2013, 03:11 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)