Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Star Ocean 3 sounds/voices
#4
Question 
So I managed to get the whole story and I think most if not all the optional event voices, most of the playable character battle voices and 300 sound effects or so of disk 1. Should I organize the cutscene voices by character, just leave them together or are cutscenes not excepted?(I didn't see any in any of the other downloads)


Messages In This Thread
Star Ocean 3 sounds/voices - by psychonautic - 03-12-2013, 01:12 PM
RE: Star Ocean 3 sounds/voices - by Nero1024 - 03-16-2013, 09:49 PM
RE: Star Ocean 3 sounds/voices - by psychonautic - 03-16-2013, 10:11 PM
RE: Star Ocean 3 sounds/voices - by psychonautic - 03-18-2013, 10:31 AM
RE: Star Ocean 3 sounds/voices - by Garamonde - 03-18-2013, 11:26 AM
RE: Star Ocean 3 sounds/voices - by psychonautic - 03-18-2013, 03:09 PM
RE: Star Ocean 3 sounds/voices - by Garamonde - 03-18-2013, 09:34 PM
RE: Star Ocean 3 sounds/voices - by Brendon77 - 07-02-2013, 01:51 AM
RE: Star Ocean 3 sounds/voices - by psychonautic - 07-02-2013, 07:22 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)