03-17-2013, 10:10 AM
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2014, 10:14 PM by pervyTHEshadow.)
Well I'm not longer ripping the Infection or G.U. Series, to much effort for not enough output, as well as I lost what I had worked on before so I can't upload that. But I can now rip from .hack//Versus, and I promise I will be bringing you everthing from that game.
Even though this is ps/ps2 I figured a whole new topic wouldn't be necessary since its the same series
![[Image: iLGFtj9.png]](http://i.imgur.com/iLGFtj9.png)
Characters:
![[Image: 6tByfxc.png]](http://i.imgur.com/6tByfxc.png)
http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2_p...odel/7439/
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
![[Image: mNsBCxw.png]](http://i.imgur.com/mNsBCxw.png)
http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2_p...odel/7483/
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
![[Image: 5I4cTMl.png]](http://i.imgur.com/5I4cTMl.png)
http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2_p...odel/7522/
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
![[Image: MNBVI47.png]](http://i.imgur.com/MNBVI47.png)
http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2_p...odel/7677/
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
Supporting Characters:
![[Image: fDktKfe.png]](http://i.imgur.com/fDktKfe.png)
http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2_p...odel/7438/
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
![[Image: 2lJA2od.png]](http://i.imgur.com/2lJA2od.png)
http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2_p...odel/7520/
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
![[Image: t2aYayp.png]](http://i.imgur.com/t2aYayp.png)
http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2_p...odel/7521/
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
![[Image: l1Yrlng.png]](http://i.imgur.com/l1Yrlng.png)
http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2_p...odel/7523/
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
Chim-Chims: (There's one for every character)
UPDATED MODEL
![[Image: gqnOIOG.png]](http://i.imgur.com/gqnOIOG.png)
http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2_p...odel/7440/
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
![[Image: LW1iA5c.png]](http://i.imgur.com/LW1iA5c.png)
http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2_p...odel/7441/
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
![[Image: 4hujAkb.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4hujAkb.png)
http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2_p...odel/7448/
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
![[Image: iRomdNB.png]](http://i.imgur.com/iRomdNB.png)
http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2_p...odel/7447/
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
![[Image: 1L6PSp0.png]](http://i.imgur.com/1L6PSp0.png)
http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2_p...odel/7524/
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
![[Image: v4pK5jk.png]](http://i.imgur.com/v4pK5jk.png)
http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2_p...odel/7449/
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
Stages:
Stage Objects: (Breakable objects not part of the stages themselves)
Weapons:
Enjoy some wallpapers
[spoiler]![[Image: EQ726DA.png]](http://i.imgur.com/EQ726DA.png)
![[Image: GUmFQuo.png]](http://i.imgur.com/GUmFQuo.png)
![[Image: nWcdvzb.png]](http://i.imgur.com/nWcdvzb.png)
![[Image: bLF9dFD.png]](http://i.imgur.com/bLF9dFD.png)
![[Image: pqNX3M3.png]](http://i.imgur.com/pqNX3M3.png)
![[Image: UxSOKFO.png]](http://i.imgur.com/UxSOKFO.png)
[/spoiler]
Even though this is ps/ps2 I figured a whole new topic wouldn't be necessary since its the same series
![[Image: iLGFtj9.png]](http://i.imgur.com/iLGFtj9.png)
Characters:
![[Image: 6tByfxc.png]](http://i.imgur.com/6tByfxc.png)
http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2_p...odel/7439/
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]![[Image: mNsBCxw.png]](http://i.imgur.com/mNsBCxw.png)
http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2_p...odel/7483/
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]![[Image: 5I4cTMl.png]](http://i.imgur.com/5I4cTMl.png)
http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2_p...odel/7522/
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]![[Image: MNBVI47.png]](http://i.imgur.com/MNBVI47.png)
http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2_p...odel/7677/
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]Supporting Characters:
![[Image: fDktKfe.png]](http://i.imgur.com/fDktKfe.png)
http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2_p...odel/7438/
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]![[Image: 2lJA2od.png]](http://i.imgur.com/2lJA2od.png)
http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2_p...odel/7520/
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]![[Image: t2aYayp.png]](http://i.imgur.com/t2aYayp.png)
http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2_p...odel/7521/
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]![[Image: l1Yrlng.png]](http://i.imgur.com/l1Yrlng.png)
http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2_p...odel/7523/
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]Chim-Chims: (There's one for every character)
UPDATED MODEL
![[Image: gqnOIOG.png]](http://i.imgur.com/gqnOIOG.png)
http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2_p...odel/7440/
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]![[Image: LW1iA5c.png]](http://i.imgur.com/LW1iA5c.png)
http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2_p...odel/7441/
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]![[Image: 4hujAkb.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4hujAkb.png)
http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2_p...odel/7448/
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]![[Image: iRomdNB.png]](http://i.imgur.com/iRomdNB.png)
http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2_p...odel/7447/
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]![[Image: 1L6PSp0.png]](http://i.imgur.com/1L6PSp0.png)
http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2_p...odel/7524/
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]![[Image: v4pK5jk.png]](http://i.imgur.com/v4pK5jk.png)
http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2_p...odel/7449/
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]Stages:
Stage Objects: (Breakable objects not part of the stages themselves)
Weapons:
Enjoy some wallpapers
[spoiler]
![[Image: EQ726DA.png]](http://i.imgur.com/EQ726DA.png)
![[Image: GUmFQuo.png]](http://i.imgur.com/GUmFQuo.png)
![[Image: nWcdvzb.png]](http://i.imgur.com/nWcdvzb.png)
![[Image: bLF9dFD.png]](http://i.imgur.com/bLF9dFD.png)
![[Image: pqNX3M3.png]](http://i.imgur.com/pqNX3M3.png)
![[Image: UxSOKFO.png]](http://i.imgur.com/UxSOKFO.png)
[/spoiler]

