Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Kirby's Dream Land Remake Project [open to anyone]
I guess if I have to wait to expand sheets far past what's needed for a recreation, I'll just have to get some of the other stuff done to speed the process along.

(besides, I haven't actually given boomer any animations he didn't have in game, just a walk cycle more in line with kirby rather than a enemy)
Organized boomer and started Wizzer and Peezer.
[Image: semiorganized.png]
They attack like Waddle doo, so do I give them the charging frames doo's have in later games?


Messages In This Thread
RE: Kirby's Dream Land remake project - by recme - 03-06-2013, 08:02 AM
RE: Kirby's Dream Land Remake Project [open to anyone] - by Terminal Devastation - 03-16-2013, 09:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)