Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Kirby's Dream Land Remake Project [open to anyone]
#85
(03-15-2013, 09:10 PM)The Flash Wrote:
(03-15-2013, 04:22 PM)Ploaj Wrote: Whoops
[spoiler]
Looks like I'm at it again.

Notes:
I'm not going to do anything with this. It's just to show support for the project
There aren't many enemies sprited and what not so it's not accurate.
You can't die
Control: Arrow keys, Z, and X

Yup[/spoiler]

That's really nice! I'm probably going to make some music for this project for kicks and giggles.

Also Terminal Devastation, there isn't a color count limit. Just the pallete. I'll add that to the first post. I also think you don't really need that much actions. Those seem like stuff for Helpers/Partners.

@Jetters I'll get to making the button! The size will probably be around 128x64

Hold up... I thought we were adding things they couldn't do in kirby's dreamland to everybody in the game, rather than just Kirby himself.
I was planning on making boomer Helper capable by giving him a variant of Helper Sir Kibble's moveset (well and then later go nuts until he has every cutter ability ever, including Crystal shard combos, and riding animal friends) After that I was planning to repeat the process with Whispy if no one got to him first.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Kirby's Dream Land remake project - by recme - 03-06-2013, 08:02 AM
RE: Kirby's Dream Land Remake Project [open to anyone] - by Terminal Devastation - 03-15-2013, 09:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)