Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Hi everybody!
#1
Smile 
Greetings, people.

My name is Faddishdog9 and the reason that I have joined is because I am an excellent drawer, and spriter.
______________________________________________________________

I have always loved to draw, when I was younger, my parents said I'd be an artist, but I have had no intentions of becoming an artist.
However, I only make custom sprites, usually of my favourite characters,
or games.

I'm sure I will have a blast here with others, and making sprites.

Faddydog -out


Messages In This Thread
Hi everybody! - by Faddishdog9 - 03-14-2013, 08:36 PM
RE: Hi everybody! - by Mr. Jam - 03-14-2013, 09:40 PM
RE: Hi everybody! - by Previous - 03-15-2013, 06:10 AM
RE: Hi everybody! - by puggsoy - 03-15-2013, 08:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)