Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Pokemon Mew
#7
Ah, I quite like this. Smile

As the others have said, the shading on the second one is better. I also really like the color choices. I think the best way to go about adding more AA would be to use the third main color from the left on the lighter inside areas of the outline.

Nice job.


Messages In This Thread
Pokemon Mew - by TwinBroz - 12-12-2008, 11:22 PM
RE: Pokemon Mew - by Perigi - 12-12-2008, 11:24 PM
RE: Pokemon Mew - by CeeY - 12-12-2008, 11:30 PM
RE: Pokemon Mew - by Gold - 12-13-2008, 04:12 AM
RE: Pokemon Mew - by Devicho - 12-13-2008, 02:44 AM
RE: Pokemon Mew - by JoshR691 - 12-13-2008, 03:52 AM
RE: Pokemon Mew - by ClawedNyasu - 12-13-2008, 06:17 AM
RE: Pokemon Mew - by TwinBroz - 12-13-2008, 11:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)