Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Star Ocean 3 sounds/voices
#1
So I started ripping the sounds and voices using PSsound. So far I have all the invention guild voices and Fayt's battle voices(not counting spells). I'm not sure if its the program or the games over the top encryption but not only are there are hundreds of duplicates(mostly door sounds) but some of the characters(most notably Fayt) have slightly distorted voices.
Fayts Obscured Voice
Guess I'll upload what I can get after I rename and sort the files. If there's an easier way to rip the audio any tips would be nice cause well over 200k files and growing are found when scanning and most of them are just duplicates.


Messages In This Thread
Star Ocean 3 sounds/voices - by psychonautic - 03-12-2013, 01:12 PM
RE: Star Ocean 3 sounds/voices - by Nero1024 - 03-16-2013, 09:49 PM
RE: Star Ocean 3 sounds/voices - by psychonautic - 03-16-2013, 10:11 PM
RE: Star Ocean 3 sounds/voices - by psychonautic - 03-18-2013, 10:31 AM
RE: Star Ocean 3 sounds/voices - by Garamonde - 03-18-2013, 11:26 AM
RE: Star Ocean 3 sounds/voices - by psychonautic - 03-18-2013, 03:09 PM
RE: Star Ocean 3 sounds/voices - by Garamonde - 03-18-2013, 09:34 PM
RE: Star Ocean 3 sounds/voices - by Brendon77 - 07-02-2013, 01:51 AM
RE: Star Ocean 3 sounds/voices - by psychonautic - 07-02-2013, 07:22 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)