Ooooh I have a lot of unfinished NES mockups laying around, lets start with the newest:
![[Image: jMBInQd.png]](http://i.imgur.com/jMBInQd.png)
It's pretty empty at the moment, but I kinda lacked the motivation to work on it.
I had an idea for a Contra/Bionic Commando mashup and this is how far i've got.
Also, this thread over at Pixelation may be of use, it has some neat information on some other systems (C64, ZX Spectrum and more) and also some more in-depth explanations on GameBoy and NES restrictions.
[spoiler=Other stuff and old mockups that might fit here]
![[Image: lojDM16.png]](http://i.imgur.com/lojDM16.png)
That Ninja that's running around in my sig for quite some time now, he was meant for a Ninja Gaiden clone/Metroidvania idea I had
![[Image: Rilz7Fr.png]](http://i.imgur.com/Rilz7Fr.png)
This one's old and doesn't really fit within the limitations, but whatever
[/spoiler]
![[Image: jMBInQd.png]](http://i.imgur.com/jMBInQd.png)
It's pretty empty at the moment, but I kinda lacked the motivation to work on it.
I had an idea for a Contra/Bionic Commando mashup and this is how far i've got.
Also, this thread over at Pixelation may be of use, it has some neat information on some other systems (C64, ZX Spectrum and more) and also some more in-depth explanations on GameBoy and NES restrictions.
[spoiler=Other stuff and old mockups that might fit here]
![[Image: lojDM16.png]](http://i.imgur.com/lojDM16.png)
That Ninja that's running around in my sig for quite some time now, he was meant for a Ninja Gaiden clone/Metroidvania idea I had
![[Image: Rilz7Fr.png]](http://i.imgur.com/Rilz7Fr.png)
This one's old and doesn't really fit within the limitations, but whatever
[/spoiler]

