Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Playstation All-Stars: Battle Royale Models
#1
Yep, if you read my textures thread I mentioned access to the models, well I finally cracked the format Big Grin

sadly the texture coordinates of the original models were erased on export. The tool I used to rip the models didn't get the coordinates of course so they had to be done from scratch (thanks to lemurboy12's help). Luckily though the textures are simple enough to re-do, especially with all the symmetrical stuff like PaRappa.

Characters
[Image: parappacon.png]
[spoiler="Preview Image"]
[Image: parappaprev.png]
[/spoiler]

[Image: boxyboycon.png]
[spoiler="Preview Image"]
[Image: boxyboyprev.png]
[/spoiler]


Dreamscape
[Image: beavercon.png]
[spoiler="Preview Image"]
[Image: beaverprev.png]
[/spoiler]


Messages In This Thread
Playstation All-Stars: Battle Royale Models - by auxfox - 03-08-2013, 02:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)