Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Sprites
Just so you know, Layton Puzzle Answer and Luke Puzzle Answer should probably go under Playable Characters, like for the Last Specter.

I wrote their section next to their names in my post (as I always do), but looking at it now it's not really obvious. Should I put that bit in bold?


Messages In This Thread
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 05-02-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:45 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:47 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 11-04-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 12-29-2012, 04:01 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by puggsoy - 03-08-2013, 10:19 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)