03-08-2013, 03:20 AM
Ah I see all this time I thought the request board was for having something made for you. Heh well we'll see. I probably won't get an answer.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Need a translation (Japanese to English)
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Need a translation (Japanese to English) - by Koopaul - 03-07-2013, 04:27 AM
RE: Need a translation. - by Previous - 03-07-2013, 04:40 AM
RE: Need a translation (Japanese to English) - by Koopaul - 03-08-2013, 03:20 AM
RE: Need a translation (Japanese to English) - by Previous - 03-08-2013, 06:52 AM
RE: Need a translation (Japanese to English) - by Gors - 03-08-2013, 09:27 AM
RE: Need a translation (Japanese to English) - by Davy Jones - 03-08-2013, 02:31 PM
RE: Need a translation (Japanese to English) - by Koopaul - 03-08-2013, 06:18 PM
|