Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I nearly ran 2 people over today
#4
Well.. it's not like I was running a red light.. I was running a GREEN light.
For once I'm not talking about cars being the idiots (and believe me I have many stories about them too).


Messages In This Thread
I nearly ran 2 people over today - by tigerlily - 05-31-2008, 05:42 PM
RE: I nearly ran 2 people over today - by Dazz - 05-31-2008, 06:34 PM
RE: I nearly ran 2 people over today - by Chdonga - 05-31-2008, 06:53 PM
RE: I nearly ran 2 people over today - by tigerlily - 05-31-2008, 06:59 PM
RE: I nearly ran 2 people over today - by Pigyman - 05-31-2008, 07:02 PM
RE: I nearly ran 2 people over today - by Chdonga - 05-31-2008, 07:03 PM
RE: I nearly ran 2 people over today - by Sol - 05-31-2008, 11:49 PM
RE: I nearly ran 2 people over today - by Chdonga - 05-31-2008, 10:36 PM
RE: I nearly ran 2 people over today - by Calleh - 06-01-2008, 08:37 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)