Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Random Talking Bush's Sound Submissions
#7
(03-01-2013, 06:09 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: awesoooome! yay Mega Man *squee* Big Grin
btw, you were asking which of either the DBZ or FF sounds you should do next in your OP...? I suppose the DBZ sounds.
also, how do you usually rip your Wii/whatever system game sounds? BRSAR Unpack and Ripping Mama seemed kinda iffy to me.
Well, I've still got loads. All I need to do is merge the sounds together from the three Tenkaichi games and upload 'em. I still need to record those battle sounds from Dissidia, though.

And it depends on the sound format for ripping sound effects. Wii games, I use Ripping Mama for, but I had to manually separate the RWAV files from PokéPark's archive and convert them with Winamp and the VGMStream plugin, since it always crashed when exporting using the other programs. The Neptunia Mk2 and SFxT sounds were converted using HCA2WAV, since that format was finally figured out recently.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Random Talking Bush's Sound Submissions - by Random Talking Bush - 03-01-2013, 07:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)