Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Culture E.P [MUSIC]
#3
haha it's funny that you were expecting it to sound more like witch house. That's something I'm really inspired by but I need more than just LSDJ to create something like that. My aim for my next release is to sound more like Salem or something.
You can get my E.P for free if you want it right now, but I appreciate that you are also considering purchasing my E.P.
As for the ear piercing choppy bits, I will try to make them less deafening.
Thanks for the feedback!


Messages In This Thread
Culture E.P [MUSIC] - by culture - 03-01-2013, 12:20 AM
RE: Culture E.P [MUSIC] - by Marth - 03-01-2013, 02:24 PM
RE: Culture E.P [MUSIC] - by culture - 03-01-2013, 03:53 PM
RE: Culture E.P [MUSIC] - by PatientZero - 03-03-2013, 11:37 AM
RE: Culture E.P [MUSIC] - by culture - 03-13-2013, 08:22 PM
RE: Culture E.P [MUSIC] - by culture - 06-05-2013, 03:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)