Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Sonic Rush / Rush Adventure (NSBMD)
#2
Console Tool has a good viewer, but no exporter so you'd need a printscreen ripper. Tinke has a model viewer, too, but as far as I know most models look weird.
The "MKDS Course Modifier" (4.0 beta 9 currently) that you may find on the cw-games forums has a model viewer with an export option to .OBJ (thus without bones and rigging, the textures will often need to be fixed) and .MA (bones and animations, but they don't look right in the 3D software I used to view them and I wouldn't know how to connect them to the .OBJ).


Messages In This Thread
RE: Sonic Rush / Rush Adventure (NSBMD) - by Previous - 02-28-2013, 09:01 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)