Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

"Stop CAS" Petition [IMPORTANT!!]
#7
...Hum. So I just read Goemar's link, and... Well, not gonna lie. I'm confused as all get out.

Thing is, I got the news on this thing from some Tumblr posts(I don't have a Tumblr per se, though), and the tone these were written in made me go "Oh, HELL no.". Basically, I was getting flashbacks of the SOPA/CISPA/whatever craze.

Followed by terror. And rage of the highest degree.

But now that I know just what this is really about... huh. I don't know how to respond to this. Guess that'll teach me to stop going full throttle whenever I read something that makes my blood boil.

...So yeah. I think this topic can go to the trashbin now. Or something.

And before anyone asks, no, I don't even use BitTorrent.


Messages In This Thread
"Stop CAS" Petition [IMPORTANT!!] - by Gussprint - 02-26-2013, 06:15 PM
RE: "Stop CAS" Petition [IMPORTANT!!] - by Goemar - 02-26-2013, 06:34 PM
RE: "Stop CAS" Petition [IMPORTANT!!] - by Sengir - 02-26-2013, 07:07 PM
RE: "Stop CAS" Petition [IMPORTANT!!] - by Gussprint - 02-27-2013, 06:17 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)