Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Quest for Glory I: So You Want to Be a Hero - Backgrounds
#2
up.
for future reference, could you use the "Direct Link" for ImageShack (unless you have to be registered to get it)? I ask because these links don't lead directly to the image (they end in ".png/" instead of ".png"), and I have to click them once to go to ImageShack, and again, then right-click it to copy the image's URL. this takes more time and is bothersome tbh. if you can't get the direct link from ImageShack, could you use a different hoster like imgur or minus.com? they also have "folders" so you should be able to keep things organized. sorry!


Messages In This Thread
RE: Quest for Glory I: So You Want to Be a Hero - Backgrounds - by Garamonde - 02-25-2013, 06:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)