Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Anyone Like Capcom fighting games?
#13
I feel stupid for that...Well here are some matches I just had against my cousin. I'm Vlad.

I was doing really well for someone who just started. He's a rank 20...I'm a rank 1 and he was having trouble. Imagine when I get more experience...?

[spoiler]






[/spoiler]

And here is my cousin thrashing some random person who stumbled in our game room. I don't know why it has my name but his PSN is Fontanimus.



Messages In This Thread
Anyone Like Capcom fighting games? - by Novally - 02-20-2013, 04:30 AM
RE: Anyone Like Capcom fighting games? - by Gors - 02-20-2013, 05:06 AM
RE: Anyone Like Capcom fighting games? - by Gors - 02-20-2013, 05:57 AM
RE: Anyone Like Capcom fighting games? - by Novally - 02-20-2013, 07:35 AM
RE: Anyone Like Capcom fighting games? - by Gors - 02-20-2013, 07:40 AM
RE: Anyone Like Capcom fighting games? - by Gors - 02-20-2013, 08:13 AM
RE: Anyone Like Capcom fighting games? - by Gors - 02-20-2013, 02:11 PM
RE: Anyone Like Capcom fighting games? - by Gors - 02-21-2013, 05:26 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)