Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

SuperGoomba's Gameboy Rips
#6
[Image: gbgodzilla_monsjapanICON_zps97f83359.png]
[Image: gbgodzilla_monsjapan_zpsfdd7e102.png]
Finished the Japanese Monsters.

Edit: I found there is actually a portrait for Minilla in the English version, so I'll get that and update the English Monster sheet with it.
Edit2: I'm actually going to include it on a "Cutscene" sheet instead.


Messages In This Thread
SuperGoomba's Gameboy Rips - by SuperGoomba - 02-17-2013, 01:42 AM
RE: Godzilla - Monsters and Objects - by SuperGoomba - 02-19-2013, 02:38 AM
RE: Godzilla - Monsters and Objects - by Previous - 02-22-2013, 06:35 AM
RE: SuperGoomba's Gameboy Rips - by SuperGoomba - 02-22-2013, 09:17 PM
RE: SuperGoomba's Gameboy Rips - by Garamonde - 02-23-2013, 08:43 AM
RE: SuperGoomba's Gameboy Rips - by Davy Jones - 02-23-2013, 09:16 AM
RE: SuperGoomba's Gameboy Rips - by Garamonde - 02-25-2013, 01:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)