Never having played the original SMB, I was mildly startled by Dry Bowser in NSMB. I mean I wasn't frightened or anything like I would be if I were younger, but I'd never seen it before so it was still pretty surprising.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
| Poll: How is it changing from your perspective? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| Death to Consoles; Rise to PC Gaming. | 2 | 8.33% | |
| Death to PC gaming; Rise to Consoles. | 0 | 0% | |
| Death to Consoles, Rise of a Uniform Gaming Platform (EX: The Upcoming Steam thing). | 3 | 12.50% | |
| Death of Corporate Gaming; Rise of Indie-Gaming | 2 | 8.33% | |
| Mixed Balance. | 7 | 29.17% | |
| Indecisive. | 2 | 8.33% | |
| Who cares about the Market? Gimme the Games! | 8 | 33.33% | |
| Total | 24 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
Your Perspective on the Gaming Market
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

