Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

General Sprite Experimentation (previously colour experimentation)
#71
[Image: ziFvcuc.png]
perlin-noise implemented, as well as some place holder tiles and some cleaning up (most lone tiles will be replaced with what surrounds them)
This is only moisture, but I want to have other factors contribute to the terrain, I just don't have a good reference for it to get started.
once I have this terrain generation working nicely I'll add in the border tiles (placeholders at least) get them sorted out and then get to work on the players interaction with the world, slowing down in swamp, not being able to enter water, etc.


Messages In This Thread
RE: General Sprite Experimentation (previously colour experimentation) - by Bombshell93 - 02-12-2013, 02:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)