Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Icon Templates and Barubary's Icon Maker
#33
I think x2 zoom is plenty for almost everything (you want it to stay at even increments after all), but a custom opacity can be set via the Transparency > Opacity > Custom option (I haven't used it myself though).
but I agree about being able to overlay more than one image before placing it, because I often make quirky icons where I use more than one sprite and it can be a hassle trying to figure how to place them without being able to make adjustments.
he has not been on TSR in a long time for being busy but I could try to PM him sometime I guess since I asked him to make V3B.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Icon Templates and Barubary's Icon Maker - by Garamonde - 02-11-2013, 05:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)