Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

SM64 All letters & symbols
#4
I really hate to steal the show but this is how it should look:

[Image: font.png]

Plus an icon:
[Image: font_icon.png]

I'm not going to bother with japanese characters, I just have the US version lying around. There was no key counter symbol for any character code.
Yes, the missing big characters appear to be actually missing.

I also got the normal font so this can replace this sheet (I wonder how he managed to get only some of them blurred, haha).


Messages In This Thread
SM64 All letters & symbols - by Megadardery - 02-11-2013, 01:02 PM
RE: SM64 All letters & symbols - by Previous - 02-11-2013, 01:20 PM
RE: SM64 All letters & symbols - by Friedslick6 - 02-11-2013, 02:20 PM
RE: SM64 All letters & symbols - by Previous - 02-11-2013, 04:45 PM
RE: SM64 All letters & symbols - by Garamonde - 02-11-2013, 06:00 PM
RE: SM64 All letters & symbols - by Previous - 02-12-2013, 09:41 AM
RE: SM64 All letters & symbols - by Garamonde - 02-25-2013, 02:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)