Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

General Sprite Experimentation (previously colour experimentation)
#58
DAMN THE NES AND ITS AWKWARDNESS! XD
funnily enough these sprites only ended up NES sprites because I was already making the knight but I had a boring pallet so I just threw NES colours on it to see what it'd be like.
I'll probably be posting a modern version of the sprites soon along with a game plan, as it started off as a game sketch (I've been trying to think up a small but re-playable game to give me a challenge of rapid prototyping, which I've never actually tried, I've always figured slow and steady wins the race but I can only do that so much before I start getting behind on work.... a bit tangential but yeah)


Messages In This Thread
RE: General Sprite Experimentation (previously colour experimentation) - by Bombshell93 - 02-11-2013, 11:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)