Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Getting off track here! [TSR 2/9/2013]
#1
Well it's February, and you haven't seen an update since January... that is not acceptable. I've been uploading things here and there when I see them sometimes but it's not enough. I've been slacking horribly, and I am a terrible updater for doing that. You guys deserve better, so I've brought some more nice things.

This time, stuff from the Adventure Time series, Marvel and several other neat things. Next time ya'll will be seeing Mr. Tonberry, and from what I hear he's got some even better things!

Until next time, I hope y'all can forgive me for my constant shirking!


Messages In This Thread
Getting off track here! [TSR 2/9/2013] - by Garamonde - 02-09-2013, 05:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)