Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Greetings!
#1
I realized I had posted some sprites without even introducing myself. What the hell.

Hi, everyone! I'm DuoDynamo, and I'm new to spriting. I joined tSR by recommendation of my friend Gorsal, whom most of you guys might know, hoping to improve my skills with advice from experienced spriters and to show my work along the way. I'm aware that criticism here tends to be pretty honest, but I'm sure that's for the best.

Well, I look forward to working with you all. Thanks in advance! Smile


Messages In This Thread
Greetings! - by DuoDynamo - 02-09-2013, 09:26 AM
RE: Greetings! - by Previous - 02-09-2013, 09:50 AM
RE: Greetings! - by DuoDynamo - 02-09-2013, 09:55 AM
RE: Greetings! - by Garamonde - 02-09-2013, 10:16 AM
RE: Greetings! - by puggsoy - 02-09-2013, 11:05 AM
RE: Greetings! - by Thanatos-Zero - 02-09-2013, 07:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)