Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Brain Scratch Adventure Sprites
#6
I've not been a fan of the tiles and very much intending to redo them entirely (as you can see I went for a simple pattern in the mean time so I could get all the necessary tiles mapped out for use in the level editor (and yes it does actually pillow shade, I shuddered but it was because of poor colour choice),
as for the characters their not that important right now so I didnt spend much time on them I completely agree that they need to be redone, atm I've set myself a deadline for a few features by monday so I'll temporarily be concentrating on that, though all that requires is I make 2 enemies (everything else necessary has been sprited as a place holder at least.
So I present the wheel form of the wheelie worm!
[Image: tTFzU30.gif] a shoot at only enemy it will be slow until you approach it where it will flip into this and race back and forth until you destroy it.


Messages In This Thread
Brain Scratch Adventure Sprites - by Bombshell93 - 02-05-2013, 02:17 AM
RE: Brain Scratch Adventure Sprites - by Novally - 02-06-2013, 11:22 PM
RE: Brain Scratch Adventure Sprites - by Xeroph - 02-06-2013, 11:27 PM
RE: Brain Scratch Adventure Sprites - by Novally - 02-06-2013, 11:31 PM
RE: Brain Scratch Adventure Sprites - by Bombshell93 - 02-07-2013, 12:05 AM
RE: Brain Scratch Adventure Sprites - by Novally - 02-07-2013, 01:37 AM
RE: Brain Scratch Adventure Sprites - by Novally - 02-10-2013, 03:41 AM
RE: Brain Scratch Adventure Sprites - by Previous - 02-10-2013, 07:32 AM
RE: Brain Scratch Adventure Sprites - by Novally - 02-10-2013, 05:03 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)