Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[TUTORIAL] Model Ripping Guide For Beginners (.BRRES Format) [Updated: 8/5/2012]
#70
(02-05-2013, 11:52 PM)Mighty Jetaku Wrote: oh, you have that version. well, I hate to say but for PS2 there's likely to be no way to do it without being able to convert the actual files from what I've heard, so good luck.
you can always try it but I think that printscreen tools don't work for most of them.

The one I have is the GC version, but my local pawn shop had the PS2 version for like 15 bucks, so I'd have been willing to splurge for it.


Messages In This Thread
RE: [TUTORIAL] Model Ripping Guide For Beginners (.BRRES Format) [Updated: 8/5/2012] - by DameonLG - 02-06-2013, 09:13 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)