Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

He's dead, Jim...
#3
I don't know why you're doing this. This looks really subpar than the stuff you're used to do. I see like, no difference between the races at all; they just look like random humans with different body builds (idk a thing about Star Trek though so I might be wrong).

I have no criticism other than avoiding this and using any other style where the difference and details are more perceptible.

tl;dr it looks indie enough



which means it's terrible


Messages In This Thread
He's dead, Jim... - by Sengir - 02-06-2013, 02:22 AM
RE: To boldly sprite where every indie has gone before - by Gors - 02-06-2013, 04:48 AM
RE: He's dead, Jim... - by Sengir - 02-10-2013, 03:55 PM
RE: He's dead, Jim... - by Novally - 02-10-2013, 05:07 PM
RE: He's dead, Jim... - by Sengir - 02-11-2013, 01:11 AM
RE: He's dead, Jim... - by Previous - 02-11-2013, 01:56 AM
RE: He's dead, Jim... - by Virtuaboy123 - 02-11-2013, 05:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)