11-27-2008, 04:42 PM
Read up on proportions, study other sprite styles, and if you really have to, start at square one with editing sprites. But if you do that, don't post them expecting positive criticism.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
I need help spriting and advice ( i have my sprites)
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
I need help spriting and advice ( i have my sprites) - by zombiejerky - 11-27-2008, 04:24 PM
RE: I need help spriting and advice ( i have my sprites) - by Alpha Six - 11-27-2008, 04:42 PM
RE: I need help spriting and advice ( i have my sprites) - by zombiejerky - 11-27-2008, 09:55 PM
RE: I need help spriting and advice ( i have my sprites) - by King of Bad Posters - 11-27-2008, 04:43 PM
|