Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
#81
I've pre-ordered the 3DS version with my friend Cyber Maroon. Hopefully in less than a week, we can finally play the game.

SEGA is being very quiet about the 3DS version, but the same went for Vita. I'm curious what kind of exclusive content the 3DS version has. The Miis I'm sure of, but I'm guessing that there's some kind of Streetpass functionality involved, like exchanging licenses.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Traffic Attack Hate General - by McMaxxis - 01-27-2013, 12:21 PM
RE: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed - by Vic - 01-25-2013, 11:30 AM
RE: Traffic Attack Hate General - by McMaxxis - 02-02-2013, 11:29 AM
RE: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed - by NICKtendo DS - 02-02-2013, 05:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)