Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Sprites
Array [Ship], Pounder [Ship], Yacht [Ship], Hound [Ship] - 30/1/2012

[Image: ibzhvMYYFNa3FU.png] [Image: iPd6D36v8GBTr.png] [Image: idJxO0IWBCN63.png] [Image: ibySSW9i7uApAx.png]
Space Pirates and Zombies (PC/Computer)

With this I've got all the Tiny, Small, and Medium ships done, and only Large and Huge ones left. In total I've now done 24 out of 37. (This isn't including Zombie Breeders, although I might not decide to group them as ships.)


Messages In This Thread
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 05-02-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:45 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:47 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 11-04-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 12-29-2012, 04:01 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by puggsoy - 01-30-2013, 05:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)