Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Concept sprite, looking for opinions.
#23
(01-29-2013, 02:51 PM)Previous Wrote: The middle one's waist is all off, too, as if a chunk was missing.
[Image: n8851NH.gif]
[Image: iHm8qPM.gif]

The chunk missing is intentional. It's as if his middle-torso/abs/spine is a pillar. Here's the boss the form comes from. I call him "Mason Stone"
[spoiler][Image: MasonStoneconceptsketchsmall_zps1272485a.png] [/spoiler]

Though, I really do like the palette changes. After seeing how the head's position is, I will have to alter the head and collar accordingly. It's supposed to cover his mouth and be broad in front like Potemkin's.

Thank you for taking time to illustrate these facts.

Bombshell... you made my day with that bit. It only gets funnier the longer you watch the sprite while listening to "Another One Bites the Dust"


Messages In This Thread
Another attempt - by Bearded_Beast - 01-24-2013, 03:42 PM
RE: Concept sprite, looking for opinions. - by Bearded_Beast - 01-30-2013, 01:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)