Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[Open Source] General 2D Level Editor || Any Interested?
#19
Yeh, all i got is a windows computer so i'd have to ask others to test it out on different platforms... I think i found out what i have to use in order to make it cross platform. Its called CMake. I just gotta figure out how to use it =/ Hopefully that won't be a problem or take long.

Btw im not using c++ for anything public. I'm just learning and messing with it right now. I won't do or make anything public with it until i actually know how to use it. I'll probably keep switching between c++ and c# while using sfml. Once i get comfortable enough, i'll probably stop using c# for a little. It won't be permanent, it would be just for experience.


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Open Source] General 2D Level Editor || Any Interested? - by TheShyGuy - 01-29-2013, 12:58 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)