Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
I don't know if I'm well known enough to have my character in this game, but I thought it looked like an interesting project so I had a go anyway;

[Image: Supergoombafighter.png]

EDIT:

I started the idle pose:

[Image: supergoombaidle.gif]

He's (I'm?) supposed to be floating, not jumping, that's why its slow. I might add some eyebrow and moustache movement too.

EDIT2:

[Image: supergoombaidlever2.gif]

Got rid of the floating and instead added eyebrow movement and a reflection sweeping along the monocle


Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by SuperGoomba - 01-27-2013, 09:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)