Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Battle Arena Toshinden 3
#2
I'm seeing a couple of issues with these.
First of all, I'm not sure the colors are right on some of these.
Take this for example.
[Image: iCmVEWL2OxVe7.png]
This looks fairly unusable, I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's not how it should look. There's quite a few others that look like that as well.

[Image: iP0ytP27oQnhP.png]
^
These are more like sprite sheets, not necessarily textures.
Also, all the files should be in PNG format instead of BMP.

I'm guessing by your "finally... i think i got most of the textures" comment that it probably took a bit of time to get these, so please don't let this post discourage you against ripping more textures and fixing these when you have the time. Smile


Messages In This Thread
Battle Arena Toshinden 3 - by iminzc - 12-09-2012, 11:07 AM
RE: Battle Arena Toshinden 3 - by Shade - 01-27-2013, 08:54 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)