01-26-2013, 07:02 PM
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2013, 08:23 PM by Sevenstitch.)
[spoiler="post before edit"]![[Image: POKEMAN%20ENTRY01.gif]](https://dl.dropbox.com/u/63227487/TSR%20ACTIVITIES/POKEMAN%20ENTRY01.gif)
A wip
just figured i'd throw something up here in case I don't get to finish
The color cycling is only there to look at alternate palettes, as I haven't nailed one down yet[/spoiler]
EDIT
Did a little coloring to my entry, two variants
![[Image: POKEMAN%20ENTRY02alt.png]](https://dl.dropbox.com/u/63227487/TSR%20ACTIVITIES/POKEMAN%20ENTRY02alt.png)
I have like no practice in pokemon style shading or color theory, that's gonna need some more work
I have a feeling that back sprite is going to be a pain, too
Oh well, c'est la vie~
![[Image: POKEMAN%20ENTRY01.gif]](https://dl.dropbox.com/u/63227487/TSR%20ACTIVITIES/POKEMAN%20ENTRY01.gif)
A wip
just figured i'd throw something up here in case I don't get to finish
The color cycling is only there to look at alternate palettes, as I haven't nailed one down yet[/spoiler]
EDIT
Did a little coloring to my entry, two variants
![[Image: POKEMAN%20ENTRY02alt.png]](https://dl.dropbox.com/u/63227487/TSR%20ACTIVITIES/POKEMAN%20ENTRY02alt.png)
I have like no practice in pokemon style shading or color theory, that's gonna need some more work
I have a feeling that back sprite is going to be a pain, too
Oh well, c'est la vie~

