Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I dig this Game
#20
Yea well Embarassed


I finished an example DGL file that can be used to test the usergraphics feature (put it in the /ext/ folder) or as a reference for anyone who wants to make their own graphics. Remember, you don't need to make all of the used graphics, but only those you actually want to be changed. The default graphics will be used where no user replacement is found.


Messages In This Thread
I dig this Game - by Previous - 01-19-2013, 06:45 PM
RE: I dig this Game - by Bombshell93 - 01-19-2013, 07:34 PM
RE: I dig this Game - by Previous - 01-19-2013, 07:38 PM
RE: I dig this Game - by Bombshell93 - 01-19-2013, 07:49 PM
RE: I dig this Game - by missingno. - 01-20-2013, 05:53 AM
RE: I dig this Game - by recme - 01-21-2013, 10:26 AM
RE: I dig this Game - by Previous - 01-21-2013, 12:20 PM
RE: I dig this Game - by NICKtendo DS - 01-21-2013, 03:05 PM
RE: I dig this Game - by Deathbringer - 01-21-2013, 04:21 PM
RE: I dig this Game - by DioShiba - 01-21-2013, 11:23 PM
RE: I dig this Game - by Previous - 01-22-2013, 03:51 AM
RE: I dig this Game - by Shade - 01-22-2013, 10:26 AM
RE: I dig this Game - by Gors - 01-22-2013, 05:24 AM
RE: I dig this Game - by TomGuycott - 01-22-2013, 10:26 AM
RE: I dig this Game - by Bombshell93 - 01-22-2013, 12:10 PM
RE: I dig this Game - by Previous - 01-22-2013, 12:22 PM
RE: I dig this Game - by DioShiba - 01-22-2013, 12:25 PM
RE: I dig this Game - by Previous - 01-22-2013, 05:19 PM
RE: I dig this Game - by recme - 01-22-2013, 06:15 PM
RE: I dig this Game - by Previous - 01-24-2013, 03:37 PM
RE: I dig this Game - by puggsoy - 01-24-2013, 06:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)